Anderson, OH Chiropractic Pain Relief
Dr. Matthew Nuesse helps patients in Newtown and Anderson, OH since 2013 recover from many chronic conditions. If you're in pain, we can help!
Year after year, we've helped scores of individuals with the following complaints:
- Vehicle Accident Treatment. Auto collisions can initiate a wide range of problems and long-term disability. If you've been in a car accident, it's crucial that you make sure that you get early care to prevent the formation of scar tissue and long-term pain.
- Back Problems. Chiropractic care is a proven successful and safe method to recover from either acute or long-term pain.
- Neck Pain. It doesn't matter if your neck pain is triggered by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the root of the pain.
- Headaches. Countless studies show that chiropractic can help with headache pain. Some of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic can be beneficial for all of these.
- Sciatica. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your lower back, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic care is a great way to pinpoint the source of your pain and release the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Health. Scientific research also shows that chiropractic can reduce emotional stress, improve immune function, and might even be beneficial for hypertension. Chiropractic care is excellent for your overall health!
Dr. Matthew Nuesse would love to assist you with any health concerns you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Anderson, OH just east of Cincinnati. Give us a call today at (513) 271-2500 with any questions or to make an appointment.